|Interim / Contract
|£35 - 38 per hour
Our client is a renowned and admired FMCG giant enjoying UK dominance and market leading status in their category sector. An opportunity has arisen for Multiskilled Packaging Maintenance Engineer; electrical or mechanical bias, to hit the ground running on DAYS ideally with packaging machinery bias and knowledge at their Harrogate site.
Key Responsibilities – Multi-Skilled Packaging Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for a combination of planned and reactive maintenance and technical challenges to ensure maximum line efficiency
- Perform fault-finding and diagnosis on a range of PLC controlled warehouse equipment
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring a rapid response on plant equipment and machinery breakdowns
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on a range of Automation machinery including pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and robots
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPI’s through planned, preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure the efficient running of a continuous process, moving and packing high quality products, packaged and prepared for delivery
- Continually improving performance of equipment and systems to support the development of the site
- Agree preventative electrical maintenance plans
Qualifications & Requirements – Multi-Skilled Packaging Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice trained or NVQ level 3 in an engineering discipline mechanical or electrical in maintenance engineering
- Ideally packaging and related slicing, dicing , thermoforming packaging machines
- Production line experience on high-speed packaging equipment in FMC
- A proactive approach to fault finding, a commitment to continuous improvement and personal development
- Computer literate
What we can offer – Multi skilled Packaging Maintenance Engineer
- Shift: DAYS / DOUBLE DAYS
- £40,000 - £48,000 (TEMP - PERM OPTION)
- Good pension
- Established , long serving dedicated team
- Employee additional benefits
- £35 - £38PH Contract rates
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected] / 0113 212 3511 - Sam Taylor
Candidates who are currently a multi-skilled engineer, packaging engineer, maintenance engineer, engineer, electrical biased engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, shift engineer or maintenance engineer may be suitable for this position.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.