Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
3 shift (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
Up to £43,000 + fantastic benefits including 12% pension
Our Client, are an industry leading manufacturer located in Stonehouse. Due to planned growth they are recruiting for a number of multi-skilled maintenance engineers to join their growin team. The successful maintenance engineer will be tasked with planned and reactive maintenance of a range of CNC machinery to ensure reduced downtime.
Responsibilities of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers
- Respond to machine breakdowns with a view to minimizing downtime and improving long term machine reliability.
- Planned Maintenance activity
- Use of appropriate root cause analysis tools & 5S
- To actively support a culture of Continuous Improvement, looking at ways to engineer out persistent problems.
- Be cost conscious - achieving savings where possible.
- Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Accurately record all maintenance tasks performed on an electronic reporting system.
- To train Operators and Craftsmen in performing First Line and Planned Maintenance Activities as and when required.
- You are expected to communicate and liaise with other departments and fellow maintenance engineers to ensure continuity of information between shifts.
- You will liaise with machine tool suppliers/representatives for the purchase of machine tool spares + resolution of problems requiring 3rd party support.
- You must be conversant with Electricity at Work Regulations, COSHH and Safety at Work Regulations.
- You must follow maintenance work procedures.
- Responsible for training apprentice's
Multiskilled Engineer Skills and Experience
- Advanced apprenticeship in relevant engineering. ONC/HNC
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Electrical bias 60:40
- PLC experience (Siemens S7)
- CNC fault finding and repair experience
- Experience of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
For further information on this excellent opportunity send your application today!