|Location||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£25 - £27|
Machine Build Technician/ Multiskilled Fitter
Employment: Ongoing Contract
Position: Multiskilled Fitter
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Industry: Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, Engineering
£27.50 per hour - Umbrella (Whilst training away from home)
£25.00 per hour - Umbrella (Once trained)
For the first 3 weeks of assignment, you will need to be flexible to work from Bristol (Hotel costs covered), and then following training, be based from Hemel Hempstead
This is an excellent opportunity for Multi Skilled Technicians to join a globally prominant business seeking to expand a new facility in the Hemel Hempstead area.
You will need to be confident with both mechanical and electrical final build projects predominantly on special purpose machinery.
- Cabinet Wiring
- Machine Wiring
- System Wiring
- Electrical Sub-assembly
- Wire / Cable termination
- Working from Electrical diagrams / schematics / drawings
- Final Electrical/Mechanical machine build
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- HNC or similar in Engineering disipline
- Strong electrical and mechanical build experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives.