|Salary||£50k per year + + bonus OTE £55k Plus|
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Burton Upon Trent
Pay Range/details: £50,000 Salary + Overtime + 10 % pension. OTE £55K
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer or Electrical Engineer with some Mechanical experience, to join a fast-paced manufacturing company that has been around for almost 100 years!
This is a brilliant opportunity for any engineers who enjoy a fast-paced construction manufacturing site with a company with a good working culture a get-the-job-done attitude, reactive breakdowns PPMs, and continuous improvements, if you consider yourself a hard-working, positive engineer who can get the job done, this sounds is the place for you!
Key Responsibilities – Multi-Skilled Engineer
- To service adjust and repair machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
- To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance, and plan of action for improvements
- Respond to any breakdowns that occur doing the manufacturing process and fix them in a timely manner.
- Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules.
- Take part as a massive team to Keep the clock ticking!
Qualifications & Requirements – Multi-Skilled Engineer
- ONC in Electrical Engineering
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in electrical engineering or maintenance or similar manufacturing and/or liquid processing.
- Level 3 in mechatronics or any time-served Recognized Apprenticeship.
- Or equivalent of any of the above in electrical or mechanical fields preferably with a manufacturing background.
What we can offer to a Multi-Skilled Engineer
- 26 Days of Holiday
- Overtime X 1.3
- 10% pension matched.
- And flexible benefits like a cantina, cycle to work, and more.
- Death in service x 3
For more information on this role, please contact Tom Apolinarski at 07864273757 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Aeronautical Engineer, Aircraft Engineer, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Royal Navy Maintenance Engineer, Military Vehicle Mechanic, Liquids and Processes Engineer, Air Force engineer, Liquids Maintenance and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.