|Salary||£45k - 46k per year + OTE £50K+Bonus|
Role: Electrical Multi-Skilled Engineer
£up to 46k plus excellent pension, bonus, Benefits an overtime – OTE £50K plus
Excellent benefits and pension
The business: A global category multi-site leader in manufacturing - fast paced, large volume and large site - lots of career development and technical challenges
They are growing the engineering team with a new position for an experienced Electrical or Mechanical Bias / Multi-Skilled Engineer at an established high performing manufacturing site, it’s a flag ship site, established team of engineers. This is growth after ££M investment, they are doubling production!!!!, there is no better time to join! With a 100+ year history and a global presence with thousands of employees.
Your mission is to work with the team of Maintenance Engineers to ensure the continuous running of the production process by eliminating downtime through a safe and logical approach to fault finding and maintenance of equipment. You'll work on various types of equipment including complex automated fill and pack and electrical/electronic control systems.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, we are seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide effective maintenance within operations ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained in accordance with agreed planned/preventative maintenance.
•Carry out maintenance activities on site through effective planned/preventative maintenance routines and timely response to unplanned breakdowns.
•Follow standard operating procedures
•Follow strict Health & Safety procedures and Permit to Work
•Carry out and/or follow Risk Assessments and Method Statements
•Support overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by proactively working to improve plant reliability and availability
- Ensure the continuous running of the production process by eliminating downtime through a safe and logical approach to fault finding and maintenance of equipment.
- A good electrical working knowledge is essential with some mechanical experience is desirable
- Time served/apprentice trained in a similar position ideally with Electrical qualifications (C&G 2, ONC, NVQ 3 or equivalent)
- Experience in mechanical fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics will be an advantage
- Competence in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines
- Knowledge and understanding relay logic and PLC fault finding
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.