|Salary||£50k - 55k per year + £5k Bonus, £8k relocation|
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineers
Electrical or mechanical bias, must be dual skilled) Multiple roles
Location: Shropshire area – nearest cities Telford and Birmingham
Recruitment drive due to site automation, expansion and £MM CAPEX Investment
4 ON 4 OFF - Great shift pattern to assist with your relocation move
Salary: £50,000 + £5k singing on bonus £8k relocation and overtime - £70k package
Contract Type: Permanent
If you are a multi-skilled maintenance engineer? please take a minute or 4 to read this, it may be attractive to you. This is relevant to true multi-skilled engineers, dual qualified, dual trained electrical /mechanical and capable in both disciplines. This role offers a £70k package plus additional benefits.
This offer of employment is market leading, outside of London. But you must be able to live and work in Shropshire
Would you like to receive a £5k signing-on (thank you for joining us!) bonus for your services when you join this Global FMCG manufacturing Company?
Would you like to take advantage of a bespoke £8k relocation package to move house and your life to an exciting new place of work in Central England?
(Rural, but close to a huge city!) East of Wales and Cheshire…West of Staffordshire
Would you like to receive a £50k salary package, Time/Half overtime, and an exceptional pension package?
The shift pattern will help you transition from one area to the next (plenty of time off between shifts)
You will be joining a Global manufacturing leader with a huge number of sites across the Globe so career development, progression, challenge reward and development are all ahead of you. The manufacturing factory site you will be joining is world class, huge with hundreds of engineers and you will be maintaining assets that produce Global market leading consumer products that people buy every second of every day.
As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will contribute to a world-renowned production manufacturing facility, a state-of-the-art facility, a fast-paced challenging workplace with best-in-class training and progression opportunities.
Their world-renowned facility is an automated fill-and-pack production facility on a large scale working alongside 200+ engineers. We’re talking cutting edge process and automation here.
Expanding site £100M CAPEX Investment
Key Responsibilities – Multi-Skilled Engineer
- To service adjust and repair machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
- To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance, and plan of action for improvements
- Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
- Share good ideas to form mini projects to improve the plant performance including machinery modifications
Qualifications & Requirements - Multi-Skilled Engineer
- ONC - Multi-skilled Engineering
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in electrical or Mechanical engineering or maintenance or similar manufacturing
- HND or HNC diploma in electrical or Mechanical engineering
- Or equivalent of any of the above in electrical or mechanical fields preferably with a manufacturing background
- FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, chemicals are most welcome
What we can offer to a Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Full £4,000 training for a multi-skilled as a multi-skilled engineer as applicable
- 5% bonus annually
- £5k signing on Bonus - as soon as you start
- Overtime x1.5
- £8k relocation package
- Flexible benefits: subsidised canteen, cycle to work and more
- Death in service x 3
For more information on this awesome role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Multi-skilled Engineer, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Packaging Engineer Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Please call me on 07508 014441 or [email protected] for a chat….
Are you interested? Can you relocate?
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.