|Salary||£52,259 per year + Good Benefits|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Shift Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Shift Engineer
Birmingham - B37
Mon - Fri - 10 - 6
25 days holiday
Pension Scheme - 7.5% Company 5% individual
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme (Worth up to £2K)
Health Cash Plan
The company helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Their 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. The company primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries.
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 3 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in Birmingham (B37)
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG/Logistics/Fast paced environment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers) injection moulding and blow moulding equipment
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Electrical Wiring Regulations – 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
City and Guilds apprenticeship
Higher National Certification in Engineering (HNC)
Please apply if you are a Shift Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Shift Engineer, Electrician Maintenance Engineer
For more information, please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.