|Salary||£35k - 38k per year|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities; A maintenance professional with Health and safety knowledge including risk assessments.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate previous knowledge and experience in a multi skilled maintenance role in relation to electrical / mechanical maintenance engineering and is required to show :-
- Experience of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with CNC machining centre maintenance.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in a multi skilled maintenance role in electrical, mechanical and facilities maintenance.
- Motivation and initiative with demonstrated time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Current 17th IEE regulations.
- To be proactive in Risk Management strategies to ensure business continuity.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- The ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
- Good problem solving skills.
- To be able to demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuing professional development and education.
- show the ability to work well under pressure.Strong team-working experience, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Potential overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.