|Salary||£39000 - £39000|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Trafford Park, Manchester
FMCG/ Food Fast Paced environment
£39000(inc shift) - 3 Shift System = Regular OT - Weekends
My client is within the Logistic/Material Movement industry and has seen an up surge of work.
Working on a weekly rotational shift pattern (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 2 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in Trafford Park.
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG environment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers)
- Familiar with Human Machine Interface (HMI) technology.
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Electrical Wiring Regulations – 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
- Understanding of Robotics/PLC’s
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
City and Guilds apprenticeship
Higher National Certification in Engineering (HNC)
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648