|Salary||£46,037.89 - 46,037.89 per year + Good Benefits|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Trafford Park, Manchester
Fast Paced Volume Environment
£46,037.89 (inc shift) -
My client is within the Logistic/Material Movement industry and has seen an up surge of work.
Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, or Shift Engineer
Working on a weekly rotational 5 week shift pattern
WK 1 – WK 3 (6-2, 2-10, 10-6) ; WK 4 M-F 2 -12; WK 5 Wed-Sat 6-4
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 3 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in Trafford Park.
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG environment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers)
- Familiar with Human Machine Interface (HMI) technology.
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Electrical Wiring Regulations – 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
- Understanding of Robotics/PLC’s
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
City and Guilds apprenticeship
Higher National Certification in Engineering (HNC)
25 days holiday
Life Assurance 3X
Pension Scheme - 7.5% Company 5% individual
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme (worth approx. £2-3K per annum)
Please apply if you are a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, or Shift Engineer
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.