|Location||Swindon, Swindon, England|
|Salary||£30000 - £30000|
Job Title: Multi-skilled Fitter
Shift - Days
I am working exclusively on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries and provide an outstanding service to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide.
This is a Multi-skilled Fitter role with an electrical focus.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- The ideal candidate would be an experienced plant/general fitter with a recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or NVQ3 with an electrical bias and qualified to City & Guilds 2391 Level II/III.
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including generators and plant equipment
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Full UK Drivers licence
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- To maintain the serviceability of a wide range of military application
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, diagnostic fault finding, inspections and modifications to equipments.
- Routine servicing of power packs including the periodic inspection and testing of electrical systems
- Carry out training/mentoring of apprentices
- Drive continuous improvement
- Health and Safety, COSHH, Engineering Hygiene, Risk Assessments and safe working practices in a hazardous environment.
For more information or to apply, please call Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 or send an email with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk