|Location||Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England|
|Salary||£38k - 45k per year|
A Great British food company.
Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking Multi-Skilled Engineer to support the collaborative agenda across the Demand Planning team.
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Engineer are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
Multi-Skilled Engineer role:
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- Typically, 3-week shift rotation ‘Days’ (06:00-14:00), ‘Afters’ (14:00-22:00) and ‘Nights’ (22:00-06:00)
Multi-Skilled Engineer Requirements
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over as the role requires shift working
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Food-manufacturing experience
Multi-Skilled Engineer Benefits
- Free onsite parking
- Up to 7.5% pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme including travel, food and shopping discount
- Life assurance
- Wide range of online and in-house training
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email email@example.com