|Location||Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£30 per hour|
A fantastic opportunity at one of the Britain’s biggest listed food companies, Premier Foods.
They are looking for the a Multi-skilled Engineer/Technician to join their fantastic factory in Worksop.
Role: Multi-skilled Engineer/Technician
Rates: £30/ph (Umbrella) +overtime
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Engineers/Technicians are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- Typically, 3-week shift rotation ‘Days’ (06:00-14:00), ‘Afters’ (14:00-22:00) and ‘Nights’ (22:00-06:00)
What we need from you:
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over as the role requires shift working
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Food-manufacturing experience
What we offer you in return:
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme including travel, food and shopping discounts
- Employee assistance programme
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives.