Omega Resource Group is recruiting a Mold Engineer (m/f) for a leading client company in its sector.
• Participate in the elaboration of plastic injection molds, from the design to its conception;
• Carry out the mold design;
• Develop processes in the molding areas and outline work instructions;
• Provide training to operators;
• Develop and update PFMEA analyzes;
• Monitor the production process, with a view to its optimization.
• Higher education in Mechanical Engineering, or similar;
• Minimum experience of 3 years in equivalent functions;
• Domain of technical design software;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken);
• Strong orientation towards team work;
• Good interpersonal skills.
What to do:
If this is the right opportunity for you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to meet you.
At Omega Resource Group, we believe in Diversity and Inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, idea, religion, sexual orientation or any other aspect that can be considered discriminatory or exclusionary.