|Salary||£26k - 32k per year|
My client are looking for an experienced Mechanical technician to Build and assemble Electrical/Hydraulic units. Build and test Small directional control valves. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
- Mechanically assemble hydraulic system
- Flush units to ensure they are hydraulically clean.
- Fit and torque bolts in sequence ensuring build standards are met.
- Feedback quality issues using company procedures.
- Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
- Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
- Have ability to carry out Mechanical Assembly
- Be able to Read Mechanical schematics.
- Have Good knowledge and use of Handtools.
- Carry out testing and calibration on modules to predetermined test process under the guidance from test engineers
- Sound mechanical Knowledge of build processess
- Working effectively with others towards common goals
- Promote company values through leading behaviours
- Educated to NVQ level 2/3 in Mechanical assy