|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£35 - £39|
Role: Mechanical Project Engineer (INSIDE IR35)
location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Employment: 6 Month Contract
Rate: Up to £39 per hour (Umbrella)
INSIDE IR35 – Non negotiable
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a background in project management, supplier management and special projects to join a busy business for an important development project.
You will be tasked with the driving project completion for the upgrade and development of current machinery in line with modern emissions standards.
- Support the Stage V diesel emissions project, upgrading existing diesel systems.
- Expediting suppliers for prototype build
- Dealing with technical questions related to the transition
- Supporting design using Creo & Solidworks CAD tools.
- Support the design team in processing Engineering Change Requests
- Support Machinery's directive compliance
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably some design experience (Creo or Pro E)
- Preferably pump or diesel engine experience
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Managers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Design Engineers and Technical Engineers.