|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
Job Title: Mechanical Project Engineer
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client, an established bespoke supplier of automated solutions with a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including food & beverage, automotive and pharmaceutical is currently looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally you will be a qualified mechanical engineer with previous experience of working on various projects.
• Providing the first point of contact for your customer.
• Taking direct control of the mechanical aspects of automation projects, as well as liaising with electrical, controls, software and manufacturing colleagues.
• Full responsibility for the performance of your projects from both a financial and timings perspective.
• Regular site and supplier visits.
• Provide technical support to the design, sales and proposal teams.
• Support in the preparation of technical documentation including CE.
• Support the implementation and commissioning of equipment on customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
• Prepare detailed project plans and support internal planning meetings where required.
• Ensuring conformance to all current UK and foreign standards (when applicable).
• A Minimum HNC qualified mechanical engineer, with automation, robotics (not essential) and conveying experience.
• A Mechanical Project Engineer who can take direct control of a range of projects, some into the millions of pounds.
• Capable of fronting up with major names and global business brands across different sectors, maintaining relationships and company reputation.
• Evidence of leadership qualities.
• Related industry experience – Food, Pharmaceutical or Automotive preferred.
• Experienced in 2D / 3D CAD design.