|Salary||£43k - 44k per year + OTE £46 - £50K|
Role: MECHANICAL Multi-Skilled Engineer
Rotating Shifts MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Location: Rotherham area
£43k plus pension, bonus, Benefits an overtime – OTE £50k plus
The business: A global category multi-site leader in gerneral manufacturing
They are growing the engineering team with a new position for an experienced Mechanical Bias / Multi-Skilled Engineer at an established high performing manufacturing site, it’s a flag ship site, established team of engineers. This is growth after ££M investment, they are increasing production and sales production!!!!, there is no better time to join!
Your aim is to work with the team of Maintenance Engineers to ensure the continuous running of the production process by eliminating downtime through a safe and logical approach to fault finding and maintenance of equipment. You'll work on various types of equipment including complex manufacturing machinery
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, we are seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide effective maintenance within operations ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained in accordance with agreed planned/preventative maintenance.
•Carry out maintenance activities on site through effective planned/preventative maintenance routines and timely response to unplanned breakdowns.
•Follow standard operating procedures
•Follow strict Health & Safety procedures and Permit to Work
•Carry out and/or follow Risk Assessments and Method Statements
•Support overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by proactively working to improve plant reliability and availability
- Ensure the continuous running of the production process by eliminating downtime through a safe and logical approach to fault finding and maintenance of equipment.
- A good electrical or mechancial working knowledge is essential with some mechanical experience is desirable
- Time served/apprentice trained in a similar position ideally with Electrical qualifications (C&G 2, ONC, NVQ 3 or equivalent)
- Experience in mechanical fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics will be an advantage
- Competence in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines
- Knowledge and understanding relay logic and PLC fault finding preferred
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.