|£46.5k - 48.5k per year + Bonus and Overtime
Job Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a renowned and admired manufacturing consumer goods giant enjoying UK dominance and market leading status in their category sector. An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Shift Engineer; mechanical bias, to hit the ground running on a permanent basis. Full ££ electrical cross skilling provided if you require it,
Key Responsibilities – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for a combination of planned and reactive maintenance and technical challenges to ensure maximum line efficiency
- Perform fault-finding and diagnosis on production machinery
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring a rapid response on plant equipment and machinery breakdowns
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on a range of Automation machinery including pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and robots
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPI’s through planned, preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure the efficient running of a continuous process, moving and packing high quality products, packaged and prepared for delivery
- Continually improving performance of equipment and systems to support the development of the site
- Agree preventative maintenance plans
Qualifications & Requirements – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice trained or NVQ level 3 in an engineering discipline mechanical in maintenance engineering
- Ideally automated materials handling and or packaging machines
- Production line experience but qualified engineers will be offered training and development
- A proactive approach to fault finding, a commitment to continuous improvement and personal development
- Computer literate
What we can offer – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
a highly competitive salary with bonus
a developing site and business with ongoing investment
training and development - genuine electrical multi-skilling if sought after
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a multi-skilled engineer, mechanical engineer, shift engineer, engineering technician , packaging engineer, maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical biased engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, shift engineer or maintenance engineer may be suitable for this position.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.