|Location||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£20 - £20|
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Industry: Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing
Contract: Ongoing Contract
Shift: Days Only
Start date: 2nd August 2021
£20.00 per hour (Umbrella)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for Mechanical Fitters to join a reputable global business which has recently set up a new facility in Hemel Hempstead on a contract basis following an exceptionally busy period and the decision to enhance its manufacturing output.
Fitters will be predominantly responsible for Final machine build, however also be involved in subassembly development.
- Final Mechanical assembly and installation
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Coordinating with Electrical Fitters to complete work
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Preferably Apprentice Trained/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives, electromechanical assemblers, Assembly technicians.