|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£12 - £19|
Position: Skilled Mechanical Fitter
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Hours: Early/Late Shift – 37hrs/wk
Industry: Advanced Manufacturing
**Seeking candidates to work away from home or relocate to Somerset**
Candidates will have the opportunity to work in an environment where investment is continuous and substantial, technology is leading edge, teamwork is at the forefront of all they do. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly, bench fitting and final fitting
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Complex assebmly of pipework, pumpsets and framework.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a very clean and up to date manufacturing plant, where you will have access to free parking and a subsidised canteen.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org