|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£12 - £20|
Position: Skilled Mechanical Fitter
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Hours: Early/Late Shift – 37.5hrs/wk
Industry: Advanced Manufacturing
Rate: £12.40 to £19.50/hr
**Seeking candidates to work away from home or relocate to North Somerset - Local accommodation and milage assistance (over 60 miles) available**
Candidates will have the opportunity to work in an environment where investment is continuous and substantial, technology is leading edge, teamwork is at the forefront of all they do. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Be efficient, enthusiastic and methodical in their work
- Apprentice trained/time served with experience working within a busy manufacturing/production environment(preferably)
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing(beneficial)
- Basic electrical assembly knowledge(beneficial)
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a very clean and up to date manufacturing plant, where you will have access to free parking and a subsidised canteen.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01453 852563.