|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £15|
Job Role: Mechanical Fitter
Job Type: Contract
Location: North Somerset
Salary Expectations: £11 – 15 per hour DOE
Our client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke machinery who is looking for mechanical fitters to join the company due to continued growth.
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Be efficient, enthusiastic and methodical in their work
- Apprentice trained/time served with experience working within a busy manufacturing/production environment (preferably)
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
- Basic electrical assembly knowledge (beneficial)
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.