|Salary||£20k - 25k per year + overtime and bonus|
We’re looking to appoint an additional workshop Assistant/assembler. In this role, you will be bringing our customers’ automation aspirations to life, working across a variety of industry sectors.
Reporting to the workshop manager, you will be required to carry out general mechanical & electrical assembly work.
- Mechanical Assembly – Following engineering drawings and building from a bill of materials
- Electrical Assembly – Laying out components within electrical panels & wiring up components to drawing.
You will also be required to assist with the general tidiness of the workshop, ensuring that work areas are kept clean & tidy.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- to build assemblies and sub-assemblies
- to build electrical / wire electrical panels
- using general hand tools and power tools as required
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally a trained apprentice or have relevant experience.
- Experienced at reading and interpreting engineering drawings and able to follow written instructions and method statements
- Experienced at working on medium sized assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Good eye for detail and able to work on their own and as part of a team
- Self-starter with the maturity to be able to work with minimal supervision but equally, knows when support is needed
- Fluent in English (second language is a plus)
- A ‘can do’ attitude (we’re a small but growing team – we don’t have room for divas!)
- Presentable and articulate
Please contact Grady Izatt on 01453 829 532 or email email@example.com
("engineering" or "mechanical" or Fitter" or "engineer" or "controls")
("Cheltenham" or "gloucester" or "tewkesbury" or "Gloucestershire")