|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£14.62 - 15.89 per hour|
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Bristol/North Somerset
Industry: Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing
£14.62 per hr (Early Shift 6am - 2pm)
£15.89 per hr (Late Shift 2pm - 10pm)
This is an excellent opportunity for Mechanical Fitters to join a reputable business in Clevedon on an ongoing contract basis following an exceptionally busy period in the businesses history.
An opportunity for quick starts are available.
- Final Mechanical assembly and installation
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Coordinating with Electrical Fitters to complete work
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Preferably Apprentice Trained/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)