|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£24k - 34k per year|
£24,000 - £34,000
We are currently seeking a mechanical engineer to repair and maintain equipment within the main branch in Gloucester, however you will be required to visit other sites when required to install equipment. This is a full time vacancy for a company seeking expansion and growth within engineering.
- Carrying out service and repairs to paint spraying equipment and compressors sent in by clients
- Preparing equipment for hire, demonstration and sale
- Fault finding and corresponding with manufactures of equipment
- Logging all work carried out to ensure 100% accountability
- Acting as an ambassador for the company when on customer sites
- Being able to work alone and manage your own time proactively both on and off site.
To Be considered
- You will be positive and motivated and self-disciplines individual
- Be able to think on your feet, use own initiative and work well as an individual or in a team
- Good numeracy and literacy skills are very important, and you must have the ability to understand basic principles associated with spraying equipment and compressed air.
(“mechanical” or “Engineer” or “engineering” or “Service” or “service Engineer” or “maintenance engineer”)