|Location||Clevedon, North Somerset, England|
|Salary||£14 - 21 per hour|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join a reputable business in Clevedon on an ongoing contract basis following an exceptionally busy period in the businesses history.
Early and Late shift available with overtime opportunities.
Mechanical Fitter role
- Final Mechanical assembly and installation
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Coordinating with Electrical Fitters to complete work
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Preferably Apprentice Trained/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
For more information regarding this role please call Michael Farrell 01453 829768 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org