|Location||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England|
|Salary||£20 - £20|
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Industry: Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing
Contract: Ongoing Contract
Shift: Days Only
Start date: August
£20.00 per hour (Umbrella)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for Mechanical fitters to join a globally prominant business at their brand new facility in Hemel Hempsted.
You will need to have the confidence with mechnical final build projects using both hand and power tools.
Key to this role will be your skills with mechanical assembly and installation.
Fully training will be given to sucessful candidiates.
- Final Mechanical assembly and installation
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Coordinating with Electrical Fitters to complete work
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Preferably Apprentice Trained/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives.