|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000|
My client are a strong local manufacturing business, who are currently growing and looking for a permanent mechanical fitter.
• General mechanical fitting and assembly
• Basic machining, metal cutting, drilling, tapping
• Use of hand tools
• Maintaining a safe, clean, and efficient workspace
• Have a good understanding of engineering drawings
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude
• Pneumatics knowledge an advantage
Hourly rate - £11 - £13p/h
Standard engineering hours with a shorter day on Friday - 1pm finish.
If the role suits your skill set and is of interest please send across your CV for consideration.