|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£27 - £27|
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Contract: 3 Month +
Industry: Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Days: 8-4 or 9-5
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON MONDAY 24th MAY
£27.50 per hour (Umbrella)
Days 8-4 or 9-5
For the first 2 weeks of assignment, you will need to be flexible to work from Bristol (Hotel costs covered), and then following training, be based from Hemel Hempstead
This is an excellent opportunity for Mechanical Fitters to join a reputable business in Hemel Hempstead on a contract basis following an exceptionally busy period and the decision to set up an additional manufacturing facility in the area.
Fitters will be predominantly responsible for Final machine build, however also be involved in subassembly development.
- Final Mechanical assembly and installation
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Coordinating with Electrical Fitters to complete work
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Preferably Apprentice Trained/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives, electromechanical assemblers, Assembly technicians.