|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £13|
Position: Mechanical Assembler/ Mechanical Fitter
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
AM Shift (6.00am - 2.00pm) £13.65hr
PM Shift (2.00pm - 10.00pm) £16.38hr
Hours: 37.5 hours
This is an excellent opportunity for semi-skilled mechanical Assemblers and Mechanical Fitters to join a reputable business in Bristol on a contract basis following an important project of work.
An opportunity for an immediate start is available.
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives, electromechanical assemblers, Assembly technicians.