Associate Mechanical Engineer
Portlethen – Aberdeen
Oil and Gas Industry
Salary - Negotiable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical engineering professional at the beginning of their career journey to join one of the prominent Oilfield services businesses in Aberdeen.
Your role will allow you develop in multiple aspects of mechanical engineering including sustaining, design, development, and testing.
You will be given full training to ensure you are developing a sound skillset to contribute to a portfolio of industry leading technology.
Any experience in 3D design and analysis would be highly valuable, however key to success in this role is enthusiasm and an ability to learn.
- Support in the innovation, design, and development of
- Wider support of NPI product development activities.
- Undertaking sustaining activities in relation to existing products.
- Coordinating design and development projects.
- Mechanical Design including drawings, calculations, material selection and specification.
- Participating in regular design reviews.
- Participation in workshop and field tool testing.
- Coordinating the prototype manufacture of new design components.
- Maintenance and accountability of project documentation.
- Contribute to the improvement in working practices and processes.
- Basic engineering support for Operations and Manufacturing.
- BEng Degree Mechanical Engineering / HNC / HND
- Preferably experience use 3D CAD (Solidworks, Inventor)
- Excellent Communications skills
- IT competency (Office Systems)
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate who can demonstrate a desire and hunger to progress in this role in what is a truly fantastic opportunity.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Graduate Engineers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, NPI Engineers, Product Engineers, Junior Mechanical Engineers, Apprentice Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.