|Salary||£45k - 55k per year|
Role: Electronic Engineer
Industry: Electronics, Engineering
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
This is a excellent opportunity for an experienced Electronic/Electrical Engineer to join a global manufacturer of complex electromechanical systems.
Engineers ith this business support ongoing development as well as supporting sustainment of existing products and technology.
You will be linking up with some of the best talent in the country with the objective of creating new and improved technology to tackle extremely challenging field environments.
This is a wide covering role that will give you exposure to multiple areas of Electronic Engineering.
• Carrying out Electrical/Electronic Design, Analysis, Testing & Validation
• Detailed Testing & Validation of Engineering Design
• Producing, checking and approving engineering documentation
• Design and development of Analog and Digital electronic circuits
• Analog, and digital electronics, components selection and design for arduous applications
• Utilising simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout packages
• Managing and Progressing Engineering projects
• BEng/MEng or MSc in Electrical &/or Electronic Engineering (Must Have)
• Digital or Analogue Experience
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for electronic engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, electrical design engineers, design engineers and electronic project engineers.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.