|Salary||£32000 - £35000|
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Defence, Aerospace
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a high-profile business in the pursuit of quality Mechanical Engineering solutions for application in the aerospace and defence sector.
You will be creating detailed designs & drawings using Creo3.0 to produce viable solutions for customers across Europe.
- Undertake detailed design work on new and existing products
- To oversee the new products from quotation through to delivery
- To develop specifications for these products
- To maintain appropriate design data, design records and test information.
- Create detail drawings of designs, using the CAD system
- Create and maintain bills of materials.
- Modification of drawings on CAD
- Establishing project and design requirements with customers
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering (HNC/HND, Degree or similar)
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing methods is required.
- MRP experience in creating reviewing and updating BOMs is desirable.
- 3D CAD design – Creo3.0 or similar
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Design engineers, CAD Engineers, CAD Technicians, Design Draughtsman and Mechanical Engineers.