|Salary||£27000 - £30000|
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Location: South Gloucestershire
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
This is a rare opportunity for an individual to join an accomplished engineering business and develop into a senior position within a few years following personal and professional development.
You will be able to demonstrate core skills in Mechanical Engineering with foundation skills in Mechanical Design and draughting.
You will need to show a desire to develop and take on additional responsibility as you grow within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 2D drawing utilising AutoCAD
- 3D CAD modelling on Solidworks
- Development of components, sub-assemblies and complete units
- Working on projects from conception through to manufacture
- Undertake GD&T and analysis on design work.
- Shadow and learn from the Senior Engineers
- Producing BOM’s for all design work.
- Minimum HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally B(Eng) Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Experience with hydraulic or pneumatics
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Design engineers, CAD Engineers, CAD Technicians, Design Draughtsman and Mechanical Engineers.