|Salary||£45k - 50k per year|
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering business at a site that is seeing significant growth within their specialist Engineering department.
As a Design Engineer, you will be involved in creating Design Solutions for both New Products and existing product refinement.
Ideally you’ll have experience in the design of pumps, valves and process engineering equipment, however experience in other fields with an appreciation of these products will also be adequate.
- Design new products in accordance with relevant specifications.
- Produce 2D engineering drawings and create 3D models
- Produce documentation including BOM’s, reports and Manuals.
- Undertake design calculations including hand calculations and GD&T.
- Support initial technical review of client requirements.
- Attend design review meetings ensuring commercial awareness.
- Submit Technical Requisition documents for subcontracted work.
- Ensure that any (NCRs) are investigated, resolved and documented.
- Degree, HND or HNC in Engineering Discipline.
- Design experience (AutoDesk Suite, AutoCAD, SolidWorks).
- Ability to undertake hand calculations and GD&T.
- Knowledge of Design Codes ENV, API, ASME etc.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Design engineers, CAD Engineers, CAD Technicians, Design Draughtsman and Mechanical Engineers.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.