Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer needed by a pharmaceutical automated machinery company in Gloucester. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and build of prototype automation equipment.
Main Responsibilities – Mechanical Design Engineer
- Building prototype electro-mechanical systems
- Specifying & assembling pneumatic sub-assemblies (ISO4414), designing solutions using Festo FluidDraw CAD package.
- Skilled use of 3D modelling packages such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Catia
- Liaise with staff to ensure design fits customer requirements.
- Work to set project timeframe to ensure on time delivery of projects.
Requirements – Mechanical Design Engineer
- Must have a degree in engineering with a mechanical bias or 3 years of experience within industrial automation.
- Hands on machine building experience.
- Experience in design of conveyor or transport technologies.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Experience of successful completion of projects in the given timeframe.
For more information regarding this senior controls engineer role please contact Greg Duffus on 01453 829520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.