|Salary||£45k - 55k per year|
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Industry: Defence Technology
Remuneration: £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on some highly technical and advanced products for application within the defence sector.
You will need to be methodical in your approach and be able to take design from concept through to manufacture and be comfortable working with tier 1 clients in this field.
Whilst this position will be predominantly on site due to the nature and sensitivity of work, we can offer 1 day working from home, with an excellent remuneration package to reflect this.
- Develop new product concepts from inception to manufacture.
- Modelling and analysis to ensure products meet the rigorous demands in the field.
- Work collaboratively with systems engineers to meet technical requirements.
- Collaborate with project management to define, understand, and deliver on packages.
- Introduce new product into our manufacturing environment.
- Share technical knowledge and experiences with the wider technical team.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Expertise in developing products for manufacture
- Advanced Solidworks experience
- Knowledge of engineering quality management processes.
- Experience of Waterfall or Agile project life-cycles (Not essential)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Process Engineers, Chemical Engineers, PI&D Engineers, Process systems engineer, Process Development Engineer and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.