|Salary||£40k - 55k per year|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Onsite
Job Location: Wiltshire
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
Our client designs, manufactures and supports innovative high value products utilised in the defence sector. They are experiencing significant growth and are looking for a System Architect to join their expanding team.
Job Role – Mechanical Design Engineer
Reporting to the Development Team Lead the Mechanical Design Engineer shall join the development team to help in the design of the next generation of high-performance products for existing and new technology markets.
Duties – Mechanical Design Engineer
• Develop new product concepts from inception to manufacture
• Conduct modelling and analysis to ensure products meet the rigorous demands of our end users
• Team with our systems engineers to meet technical requirements of our development activities
• Collaborate with project management to define, understand, and deliver on work packages
• Liaise with production engineering to introduce new product into our manufacturing environment
• Share and disseminate personal expertise throughout the technical team
• Strive for continuous improvement of the engineering department’s functional capability
Experience/Qualifications – Mechanical Design Engineer
• Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience using 3D CAD packages
Candidates who are currently a Mechanical Engineer, Design Engineer, Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Draughtsperson or Principal Engineer could be suitable for this position.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.