|Salary||£20000 - £21500|
Job Role: Mechanical Assembler
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Expectations: £20,000 – £21,500 per annum
- Mechanical assembly
- Following and working from mechanical assembly drawings / instructions
- Use a variety of hand and pneumatic assembly tools
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Testing of mechanical clutches using torque measurement devices
- Picking of assembly kits
- Previous experience in mechanical assembly
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Be efficient, enthusiastic and methodical in their work
- Ability to read and understand general mechanical assembly drawings / instructions.
- Ability to work unsupervised once appropriate training has been given.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.