|Salary||£20000 - £22000|
Role - Mechanical Assembler
Location - Cirencester
Salary - £20,000 - £21,500
Hours - Monday - Friday / 7.30am - 4.30pm (12.30 finish on a Friday)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well established engineering company who are offering a stable and lucrative career with their rapidly expanding business.
This is a permanent Mechanical Assembly position with an immedate start available.
- Assembly of mechanical couplings and clutches using a variety of hand and pneumatic assembly tools.
- Testing of mechanical clutches using torque measurement devices.
- Picking of assembly kits and closing off of assembly builds on MRP system once complete.
- Reports to Assembly Supervisor.
- Ability to read and understand general mechanical assembly drawings / instructions.
- Ability to work unsupervised once appropriate training has been given.
- Fulfills all safety responsibilities.
- Reduce internal PPMs.
- Achieve 95%to customer want date.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Local Bonus Scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Competitive Pension Plan with Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Gym Contribution
- Cycle to Work
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis by email on email@example.com or call 01453 829767
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk