|£28,436 per year
Job Title: Assembler / Fitter
Salary: £28436 per annum
Working week: 37 hours Monday to Friday
Benefits: 5% pension, live cover x4 salary,25 days holiday + 9 bank Holidays, overtime paid at 1.8 basic rate.
We are now seeking to recruit mechanical assembler / fitter for busy manufacturing company based in Bath. The appropriate candidate would be responsible for assembly and test of high precision components and associated parts for defence industry sector.
Responsibilities of an assembler/ fitter will include:
• Cleaning of components prior to assembly process
• Pressure testing including pre & post measurement and recording of results
• Assembly of components in line with work instructions
• Booking components into job orders via computerised stock control system
• Operation of manual / automated test rigs and recording of data / results
• Assist with paint masking / post paint finishing operations
• De-masking of components following final paint application
• Port identification colour coding as required
• Final assembly of components including identification prior to final packing
• Packing product into shipping boxes and transfer to despatch area
• To carry out basic in process quality control checks
• To assist in other areas of production within capabilities as and when required
The suitable assembler/ fitter is required to have:
• Proven experience in a production or automotive based assembly environment
• Strong team-working ethic, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change
• Strong multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Willingness to be trained with new skills
• Attention to detail
• The ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
If you think this role might be of an interest, please contact Marta Kosno 01453 852 542 and forward your CV to [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.