|Salary||£25k - 27k per year|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a Mechanical Assembler who will be responsible for Assembly and test of high precision components and associated parts.
Other Duties include:
- Cleaning of components prior to assembly process
- Pressure testing including pre & post measurement and recording of results
- Assembly of components in line with work instructions
- Booking components into job orders via computerised stock control system
- Operation of manual / automated test rigs and recording of data / results
- Assist with paint masking / post paint finishing operations
- De-masking of components following final paint application
- Port identification colour coding as required
- Final assembly of components including identification prior to final packing
- Packing product into shipping boxes and transfer to despatch area
- To carry out basic in process quality control checks
- To assist in other areas of production within capabilities as and when required
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a production or automotive based assembly environment
- Strong team-working ethic, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to be trained with new skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Potential overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.