|Salary||£25k - 27k per year|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a Mechanical Assembler who will be responsible for Assembly and test of high precision components and associated parts.
Other Duties include:
- Cleaning of components prior to assembly process
- Pressure testing including pre & post measurement and recording of results
- Assembly of components in line with work instructions
- Booking components into job orders via computerised stock control system
- Operation of manual / automated test rigs and recording of data / results
- Assist with paint masking / post paint finishing operations
- De-masking of components following final paint application
- Port identification colour coding as required
- Final assembly of components including identification prior to final packing
- Packing product into shipping boxes and transfer to despatch area
- To carry out basic in process quality control checks
- To assist in other areas of production within capabilities as and when required
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a production or automotive based assembly environment
- Strong team-working ethic, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to be trained with new skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Potential overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.