|Salary||£33k - 37.5k per year + Overtime & Bonus|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful candidate to work with our well-established fleet solution client as a Commercial Vehicle Technician with an immediate start if desired.
Salary: £33.051 - £37,458 plus 10% bonus per annum
Location: Birmingham (other locations also available)
Working Week: Days Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, no call outs, or weekends
Training: Full training provided when required, internal career opportunities to promote and develop growth
- 10% Employer Pension Contribution
- 10 x Life Assurance Cover
- 1 x Free MOT per year
- Offer of additional hours (If applicable - Subject to requirements of the garage)
- Discounts on High Street/online street shopping and Supermarket shopping
- 4.25% off fuel
- Family days out
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work
- Long service awards
- Reward & Recognition Programme
- Company funded health cash plan
- Wellbeing programme:
- Wellbeing Champions/monthly wellbeing updates and support
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Eye Tests/Prescription safety glasses vouchers
- Optional Insurance - Benenden Healthcare/Cancer/Dental
- Financial wellbeing
- Workplace loans and savings
- Financial wellbeing hub
- Pension support and guidance
Role & Responsibilities
- MOT preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance, and repair on a range of light or heavy commercial vehicles, trailers, and mechanical equipment.
- Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair, and installation
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Variety of vehicles to work with
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level / NVQ Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
Candidates who are currently vehicle technician, LCV technician, mechanic, HGV technician, master technician or commercial vehicle technicians would be applicable for this position.
Please apply now if this role interests you or contact Nick directly on 01453 829524 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.