|Salary||£32k - 39k per year|
CNC Mill Turn Mazak – Programmer/setter/operator
Shift : Double day shift Monday to Friday
Excellent Benefits package & great working environment
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Mill Turn Machinist (Mazak) – Programmer/setter/operator, to programme, set and operate CNC Mill Turn Mazak Integrex centres with Mazatrol control systems.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, programming from scratch using Mazatrol, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Mazak Mill turn Machinist– Programmer/setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
- Extensive experience of Programming CNC Mill Turn Centres using Mazatrol.
- Sub-con background is welcome
- Must be able to Set and operate the machines.
- Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Flexible to work double day shifts
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer attractive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- strong benefits package
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.