|Salary||£10.00 - 13.50 per hour + Overtime|
Job Title: Materials Handler
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Onsite
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Salary: £10.00 to £13.50/hr + Overtime
Profile – Materials Handler
My client is a world leader in the provision of highly advanced technical solutions to the Oil & Gas drilling sectors. They are currently looking for a Materials Handler to join their team based at their modern fit for purpose facility. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in an environment where investment is continuous and substantial, technology is leading edge, teamwork is at the forefront of all they do, and personal development is encouraged at every stage. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector.
Job Role – Materials Handler
The Materials Handler is responsible to execute product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards. They inspect and accept incoming shipments against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state.
Duties – Materials Handler
• Manage Goods Issuance
• Manage Goods Picking
• Manage Goods Packing
• Manage Goods Reception
• Perform Inventory Count
• Perform inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposal and cycle counting of inventory items.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking that actual item received are in suitable condition and match the packing list and/or purchase order and report discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Issue and transfer parts for production orders, sales orders and sale order kits
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Improve efficiency and safety by optimizing warehouse bin locations.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
• Perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives as directed by the Supervisor.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by the Supervisor.
• Able to operate a 7.5 Ton lorry for moving items between buildings
• Able to operate Forklift or other material handling equipment for movement of goods within the warehouse
Experience/Qualifications – Materials Handler
• Experience in an administrative role
Candidates who are currently a Storekeeper, Stores Technician, Warehouse Operative, Logistics Operator and Stores Supervisor maybe suitable for this position.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.