|Salary||£21k - 23k per year|
My client is currently looking for 2 x Material planners to join their growing team to help manage current growth within manufacturing.
Through an analytical and logical use of traditional MRP and Lean supply chain management methodologies manage and optimise the incoming material supply chain ensuring adequate and timely supplies to fully support production and new product requirements at highest possible service, minimum inventory and minimum cost.
- Analysing and reviewing raw material and finished goods stock levels and co-ordinating supply of materials within defined inventory levels within the area of responsibility
- Liaise with Customer Service, Manufacturing and other facilities on issues concerning supply of materials or critical stock levels in order to provide excellent levels of customer service
- Being responsible for logistics planning functions regarding supply of materials to and from overseas suppliers and facilities in the area of product line responsibility
- Co-ordinating with Purchasing regarding supplier development and the management of inventory purchases to satisfy customer demand
- Managing JIT/consignment stock agreements with supplier bases
- Managing and resolving problems and discrepancies relating to material control issues
- Being responsible for independent decision-making regarding materials control functions up to defined limits Being responsible for providing high levels of customer service
- My client is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious Material Planner Scheduler to join their expanding organisation
- This is an ideal role for an individual looking to start their career in a successful business.
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have excellent numeracy skills and experience using Microsoft excel. The individual will be a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Good operational understanding and knowledge of purchasing and materials control functionality – Pull and MRP systems.
If you are interested, please give Ryan Kline a call on 01453 852562 or alternatively please email Ryan.Kline@omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.