|Salary||£28000 - £35000|
MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – Rubber
Role: Material Development Engineer
Industry: Materials, Engineering, Scientific
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Materials Engineer to join a prominent developer of material solutions for manufacturing operations.
You will need to have a solid grounding in the field of rubber polymers due to the nature of the role and division it sits within.
- Undertake new material development activities in the field of high performance rubber polymers
- Undertake analysis of materials and components using analytical and mechanical techniques
- Develop customer specific test methods
- Perform literature search in order to develop new technologies
- Prepare high quality analysis and material recommendation reports to customers
- Support Material Development Manager
- Actively participate in the wider company functions, supporting Sales and Marketing teams
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Analytical, problem solving approach to your work
- Strong IT skills
- Semiconductor experience (Desirable)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online or send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Material Scientist, Material Technician, Material Engineer, development engineers and composite technicians.