|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Role: Marketing Executive
Industry: Brand/Product Marketing
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join a progressive business currently undergoing a rebrand to maximise its market offering.
You will be working directly with an experienced Marketing Manager, with a number of exciting projects to be involved in, including launches of an e-commerce platform, an e-learning portal and a string of product launches.
As an individual, you’ll be looking to bring new ideas and concepts to the table and take the lead on marketing projects, with a particular passion for content design, video production and copywriting.
- Develop engaging sales, marketing and training content for distribution
- Manage social media, website and PR channels to build conversations around the brand
- Implement campaigns that position the business as a lead innovator in the industry
- Manage the distribution of content through the business’s mobile app
- Support the user base, and identify new opportunities to support customers digitally
- Regularly attend other business sites; ensuring brand messaging is visible and consistent.
- Work with commercial team to coordinate site visits, customer Experience Days and demos
- Produce video, photographic and digital content using own creative skills
- Other general marketing activities to support the Marketing Manager
- Highly creative
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Photography and video editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO and web tools
- Highly competent in PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft applications
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence
- Preferably Marketing related qualification
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Marketing Assistants, Content Editors, Creative Designers, Marketing Managers and Marketing administrators.