|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000|
Role: Sales and Marketing Administrator
Industry: Renewable Energy/Technology
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven sales and marketing assistant to further develop their career in an industry at the forefront of modern developments.
You will ideally have a passion for modern technology, sustainability or renewable energy and be looking to make a difference in the promotion of a genuine market changer.
- Sales Order processing (concentration on B2C channels but also B2B orders from colleagues)
- Processing inbound customer communications via phone and email
- Administering the CRM and using effectively
- Increasing website and brand exposure for social media activity, paid for advertising etc.
- Website maintenance / updates
- Data entry and general administration
- Support with shipping requirements and pricing
- Support with communication of external marketing resource.
- Research of products and competitors
- Use networking opportunities to identify potential clients.
- Represent the company on sales calls and meets.
- Resolving any client issues during initial sales journeys
- Attend Sales & Marketing strategy meetings
- Effective time management including ability to prioritise and react to changing demands.
- Strong administrative skills and in-depth MS office skills
- Ability to identify target markets and evaluate accordingly.
- Competency in effective use of social media platforms
- Confidence in customer facing enquiries via email, phone and in person.
- Experience and understanding of CRM use.
- SEO experience
- Interest in renewables and sustainability
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Labourer, Production Operative, Fabricator, Handyman and General Operatives.